All About Us
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) is responsible for maintenance and repairs to keep aircraft working safely and efficiently.
All About The Role
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Services and inspects aircraft, components and related equipment.
- Performs aircraft jacking, lifting, towing, and manual movement.
- Operates and inspects powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Performs structural repair, inspects and identifies for prevention and repair.
- Completes aircraft maintenance forms entries and enters data into the Maintenance Data System, ensures entries are accurate and complete.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Demonstrate behavior in accordance with Endeavor Air Code of Conduct in all Company business dealings and decisions.
- Demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service.
- Work is performed at the airport, outstations and various repair material vendors.
- Requires contact with staff and business relationships with management staff.
- A uniform is required; Endeavor Air provides a uniform allowance.
- Safety shoes are required and cost covered by employee.
All About You
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) Mechanics license
- Professional work experience in the aviation mechanics preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented
- Ability to travel internationally and ability to hold a passport is required within 3 months of hire; Passport expenses are paid for by the employee
- Some travel required
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime, as necessary
- Physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files and electronic equipment not in excess of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Must not have any medical conditions that preclude certification of aircraft run/taxi of company aircraft and vehicles.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must possess a valid driver's license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.