AP+I Design is looking for an intermediate level designer with strong job captain skills and 2 to 5 years experience. We are a mid-sized, full service, interior architecture firm located in Mountain View, serving the Silicon Valley's top tech companies, venture capital firms, and tenant improvement work for major property management companies.
This position will support a project manager on a wide range of projects, with responsibility for everything from as-builts, space planning, production work, permitting, and construction administration.
Specific responsibilities include
- Production of construction documents from project beginning to end.
- Coordination with all consultants as required.
- Adherence to AP+I standards, codes, ADA compliance.
- Field verification support as needed, either directly or in a supervisorial capacity.
- Review documents with project manager and architect of record for documentation completeness for both design intent and code compliance.
- Adherence to project budgets.
- Coordination with general contractors and subcontractors as required.
- Construction administration support.
- Excellent communication with colleagues and clients.
This is a full-time position with complete benefit package. (Benefits include 100% individual health insurance, dental, vision, life, ADD+D, profit sharing, 401k , and holiday and PTO.) Compensation is based on skills and experience. Candidates must live in the area; this is an onsite position.