- The prospective Captains will be working as Line Pilots under compliance with company Operations Manual and Civil Aviation regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate anywhere.
As per Company Operations Manual.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
A generous housing allowance.
Free family primary healthcare.
Educational assistance for dependent children.
Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Candidates are requested to send their complete Resume with mentioning the position on top of the envelope at the company address or through e-mail.
Experience & Requirements for Direct Entry Captains:
- Valid ATPL/IR
- Minimum Time of 3,500:00 hours of which at least 2500:00 hours of airline experience.
- 1500:00 must be as PIC of a Turboprop multi-engine aircraft exceeding 5,700 kgs.
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 5 or above.
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted).
- Age: Maximum 57 years.
Alternate Experience & Requirements for Upgrade to Captains:
- Minimum Time of 2500:00 hours of which at least 750:00 must be as Co-pilot on Dash 8-4300 or the Equivalent commercial aircraft type or 500 hours co-pilot time on commercial aircraft higher than weight category of 100,000 kgs.