- The First Officers will be trained to perform duties as Line Pilots under compliance with company Operations Manual and Civil Aviation regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate anywhere.
- As per Company Operations Manual.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
A generous housing allowance.
Free family primary healthcare.
Educational assistance for dependent children.
Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Roster Options Papua or Colombo Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
Application Instruction & Deadline:
If you believe you meet all the requirements, please send your updated portfolio, CV and cover letter only.
No telephone queries will be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Requirements for First Officers:
- Valid CPL/IR
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
Minimum flying experience of 2500:00 hours, including 1000:00 hours on Dash 8-400 at the time of joining.
- Age- Maximum 40 years old on 31 January 2020; however, candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.