Do you want to fly the Queen of the skies? Air Atlanta Icelandic is looking to expand their Jeddah based operations. Therefore, they are looking for new Cruise Relief Pilots!
- Airline: Air Atlanta Icelandic
- Position: Cruise Relief Pilot B747
- Base of Operation: Jeddah
- Date of Commencement: To be determined
- EASA Flight Crew License with valid ME CPL + IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Have completed MCC training
- 300 / 400 actual flight hours of which 70 are PIC of an aeroplane.
- Valid EU Passport/Citizenship
- ICAO English Language level 5 or higher
- Last flight preferably within preceding 6 months
Please note: All successful applicants must convert their license to Icelandic license.