ALG has a fantastic opportunity for professional and experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join our growing teams based in various locations across New Zealand airports including Wellington, Christchurch, and Queenstown. Our client is an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide. This opportunity will give the successful candidates great experience to add on to their qualifications.
Starting as soon as possible, this is for a long-term open-ended arrangement offering competitive salary package.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and complete inspections.
- Ensure smooth maintenance processes with strict adherence to schedules & targets
- Maintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence.
To be successful, candidates will require the following attributes:
- B1 CASA license holder with current ratings and experience in any of the following aircraft types: A320 and/or B737NG;
- Line Maintenance experience
- Willing and able to do flexible hours;
- Able to pass a security clearance, as well as a Drug and Alcohol test;
- Full working rights in New Zealand and willingness to be based in New Zealand for the duration of the contract. Please note any relocation expenses are not currently subsidized
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW to send through your application. For further information, contact Josh on 07 3860 4747, during business hours, Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 17.00 AEST