Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in the engineering/planning industry and rated one of Zweig White's "Best Firms to Work For", seeks an established Civil Engineer/Project Manager for airport engineering projects to join our Bedford, NH office.
- Must have BSCE, 10+ years of current airport engineering experience, and a Professional Engineer's (P.E.) license.
- Excellent design skills to include site layout, grading and drainage, and a proven history of successful project management for airport projects. Commercial Airport experience is a plus.
- Must be well-versed in FAA and State requirements/regulations to include sound knowledge of FAA Advisory Circular criteria.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Civil 3D Auto CAD) and the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) are essential qualifications.
- The ability to train and mentor junior level staff.
- Business Development skills and presentation experience is beneficial.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health & Delta Dental Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
If you have the requisite qualifications, we'd love to talk to you. Please send resume and salary requirement to . Check us out at .
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity