B1 Licensed Engineer , Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Swinton Aviation has a fantastic opportunity for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Licensed B1 Engineer to work with one of our prestigious airline Clients at London Standstead.
Swinton and our Client are looking for a skilled, experienced Technician/Mechanic to assist in our Client's operation on a contract basis.
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Shift pattern of 4 on / 4 off
- Line Maintenance
- Tools provided
- ASAP Start
If you are interested in this position and/or require more information, please apply now.
Swinton is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to Swinton Aviation processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
A successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Previous Base and/or Line Maintenance experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician is essential on 747-800
- Experience working on commercial aircraft is essential
- Experience working on Boeing and/or Airbus a/c preferable
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work as part of a team of Technicians in order to achieve a common goal
- Ability to work under pressure