ALG has a great opportunity for Operations Assistant, to join a well-established aviation organisation based in Sydney Airport. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a casual contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Overseeing the administrative components of the operation;
- Act as the point of contact between Station Management and staff;
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel or operations activities such as trainings, updating policies & procedures, filing, events arrangement and data entry.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Good experience in providing administrative and operations support;
- Preferably with extensive background working closely with upper management;
- Strong personality with the ability to command or communicate clearly, concisely and courteously;
- Flexible to work across 7 days schedule in different shift patterns;
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations;
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3608 5522 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).