Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a well establish part 145 maintenance organization in their search for experienced EASA B2 A320 Licensed Engineer to work on a 5 months contract with possible extension based in Spain
- 350 euros per day plus bonus.
- 5 months contract starting beginning of November.
- 15 days on – 15 days off
- Accommodation, transportation and flights in the beginning & end are provided.
- EASA License
- Type rating of Category B2 A320
- Recent experience as a B2 A320 in the last two years.
- Experience with WiFi or ABBS installations preferable.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our EASA Category B2 A320 Licensed Engineer is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Antonio Navarro:
- Copy of Licence
- Copy of Logbook
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.