Experienced, self-motivated and ‘hands-on’ Administrative Officer to help in administration tasks and for ensuring all administrative support fall under the purview of COO are carried out smoothly and in coordination with other departments / functions. Significant liaison with Heads of Department is required. Adherence to strict confidentiality is also an integral job requirement given the sensitive nature of the portfolio’s involved.
1. Provide executive-level administrative support to the COO & SVPs within the Operations Division. Assist with the day to day and ongoing requirements of the airline from the COO and Operation office function. This includes trouble shooting on problems and finding solutions in a timely, cost-effective manner.
a. Effectively handle COO’s calendar;
b. Preparing Updates for the Tuesday Operations Update Meeting and Risk Management Meeting
c. Prepare powerpoint presentations for related on-site and off-site meetings and events;
d. Assisting GCAA Inspectors with duty travel and hotel bookings/ ID card Issuance for GCAA personnel.
e. Issuing jumpseat letters for GCAA personnel and CCO travelling on FZ flights;
f. Duty travel arrangement / support for Operations staff;
g. Maintain a professional and approachable image of the COO’s office;
h. Handle internal and external corporate communications effectively and professionally;
i. Manage details of special events, seminars, conferences, travel arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries;
j. Establish precise document management system – propose best filing processes and implement them;
k. Coordinate and develop effective documents approvals processes between various user departments and COO;
l. Accurately maintain business cards database - scan and upload/update data into outlook and maintain and update accordingly
m. Coordinate with Department Heads on their annual leave, movements and important meetings, update the leave tracker and assist COO in approvals of leaves for Direct Reports based on the tracker;
n. Provide complete administrative assistance during company budget – prepare budget time lines, organize budget meetings with all HODs and reconcile and prepare YTD letters;
o. Achieve objectives by sourcing and analyzing information and providing recommendations to strategic plans;
p. Enhance department and organization standards by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
q. Assist in organizing refreshments for COO (for internal and external meetings)
2. Project Management – Independently and efficiently manage projects/issues, exercising ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines in coordination with relevant department heads and team members
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a highly competitive airline/travel market, in a similar job role
Knowledge / Skills
• Computer basics, proficient in MS Office
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)