Important! This job ad is no longer active
Pilot, First Officer / Co-Pilot
Embraer ERJ170 - 190
- Location: Central Asia, Kazakhstan;
- Contract start: ASAP;
- Contract length: 3 years;
- Roster: 42/14;
- Accommodation: provided;
- Flight tickets: provided.
- Current and valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL, Current LPC/OPC, Current Type Rating;
- Candidate experience: Total flight time minimum 1500 hours multiengine airplane; A minimum of 500 hours on type;
- Last flight: Have flown the type within the last twelve (12) months and have a current LPC. Applicants who do not meet the 12 month recency requirement, but have flown the type within the last 36 months, may be considered taking in to account their overall experience and professional background;
- No history of accidents or incidents;
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English;
- Age limit: under 45 years old.
Pre-assessment period (mandatory):
- Valid License (within minimum of three months remaining);
- Passport (colour copy);
- Medical Certificate;
- Proficiency Check records;
- Log-book pages (last 3 months);
- Reference letter from 2 last Employers and contact details for verification;
- Accident/Incident aviation records Certificate;
- Application form (provided upon request).
During assessment period, before hiring:
- Non-criminal records certificate;
- Initial CRM Certificate;
- Low Visibility (Cat II, Cat IIIA, CAT3B qualifications);
- SEP 3 years certificate included wet drill records.
Additionally required before Air Astana introduction course:
- Application form for license verification process required by local KZ authority(original to arrive with the pilot);
- LOI (arranged by AA);
- Copy of insurance;
- Aruba Application form (arranged by agency).