We are currently recruiting for the role of Vice President- Flight Operations. We are offering the best terms & benefits and welcome you to participate in the selection process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. responsible for operations and flight standards.
2. Establish strategies and manage budget to optimise operations cost.
3. Oversee safety and ensures a transparent and communicative environment.
4. Set and monitors policies and processes to enable optimal flight operations.
5. responsive to pilot issues through continuous communications and feedback.
6. Drive best practices and continuous improvement while constantly focusing on the issues of safety and productivity.
7. Oversee the recruitment, training & development and scheduling of pilots.
8. Drive a high performance "service" culture.
9. Ensure implementation of industry best practices and continuous improvement programs.
Minimum qualification requirement:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in airline, flight operations and a minimum of 7 years of experience in leadership role, preferably on the Airbus fleet.
- Experience in directing flight operation, training, standards, resource management, operations control, and/or as a Chief Pilot.
- Solid knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements and experience dealing with regulatory agencies.
- Experience of working with team comprising people from diverse cultures