Zenon is delighted to be supporting our local client to source an experienced Sales Account Manager, Aviation at their office in Hampshire to join the Aviation Account Management team on a permanent basis.
The overall purpose of the role is to manage and develop the Aviation client base in the European region. This is a very exciting role for someone who is wanting to further develop and grow in Account Management within this sector.
- Competitive Salary with a strong commission package
- Working for a global client so some international travel will be expected
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be legally eligible to live and work in the UK, preferably already based in the country or commutable (no relocation or travel allowance will be provided)
- A fully verifiable track record in Sales and Account Management
- Ability to negotiate and close at a senior level
- Collaborate with international colleagues around the globe to identify sales opportunities and/or support client development and retention as required
- implementation of new services for existing clients, or the outright implementation of new clients
- Strong interpersonal and professional outlook is a must
- Excellent multi-tasker and problem solver
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and fully conversant in Salesforce
- Exceptional knowledge of sales streams in the sector
- You will be adaptable, dependable, tenacious and dynamic by nature
Desired Skills and Experience
- Significant previous account management experience is a must have requirement for this role (minimum 5 years)
- Previous aviation (Commercial, VIP, Business Jet or Corporate) sales experience preferred
We will not be able to accept applicants who do not posses the relevant aviation background and understanding
- Experience using CRM system (i.e. Salesforce)
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level (or equivalent)
- Hampshire, UK – only candidates within a commutable distance can be considered
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.