Brookfield is proud to be the long-term business partner supplying expat pilots to Lion Air Group. This is a great opportunity for ATR Captains worldwide to join the recognised airline with a competitive offer and range of benefits. The job also opens for ATR-42 500/600 Captains with a recurrent training on ATR-72 500/600 within 6 months.
I/ Terms and benefits
- Contract engagement: the Pilot will be employed by Wings Air directly
- Contract duration: 2 years (renewable)
- Bases: Jakarta, Denpasar (Bali), Surabaya, Balikpapan, and Medan
- Roster (Optional): 6 weeks on 2 weeks off OR 8 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Monthly Salary (NET): 8,000 USD for 6/2 OR 8,530 USD for 8/2
- Travel Allowance: 1,000 USD per month
- Housing Allowance: 750 USD per month
- Ground Transport Allowance: 250 USD
- Block hours: up to 90 hrs per month
- Guaranteed monthly remuneration (NET):
- 10,000 USD for 6/2 OR 10,530 USD for 8/2
- Positioning flights: one economy ticket for commencing contract and one for completing the contract.
- Overtime payment: 1/90 x monthly salary
- Personal Accident / Lost of Licence Insurance: Provided by the airline up to 100,000 USD
- Premium Medical insurance: 500,000 IDR (single)/ 1,000,000 IDR (married)
- Provident Fund Benefit: Jaminan Hari Tua (JHT) 2% from max 48,000,000 IDR (deduct from monthly salary
- ATPL ICAO/EASA/FAA Licence with a valid ATR72-500/600 type rating endorsement, and a valid Instrument Rating.
- 3,000 TT hours, 500 PIC hours on ATR 42/72 (Should Pilots have 50 hours minimum as PIC on ATR 72-600, will be prioritised)
- Currently flying on ATR 72-500/600 and / or has completed a recurrent training on the ATR 72-500/600 within 6 (six) months prior submitting applications.
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- Current class 1 medical certificate
- Valid Passport (minimum 1 year)
- No Criminal Record
- No Accident/ Incident record