For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
The Technical Department is in charge of the airworthiness and maintenance management of the aircraft. This enhanced surveillance is established in accordance with the different airworthiness regulations such as EASA, FAA, and foreign CAA such as Aruba DCA, CAA KY, etc.
Global Jet’s Technical Department includes high-qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an efficient survey and technical management of the aircraft.
As an Embarked Ground Engineer, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Perform failure analysis and support troubleshooting
- Evaluation of the solutions in collaboration with the Technical Director
- Ensure that all works are performed in a cost and time efficient manner, with owner's approval as required.
- Flies on board the aircraft as per duty roster
- Rectifies discrepancies
- Performs line maintenance tasks
- Manage maintenance projects on site with Maintenance Center
- Identify potentials additional works for Maintenance
- Assure the Maintenance is performed efficiently
- Verify and approve Maintenance invoices
- Perform briefing with the Crew and MRO team
- Engineering Level in Aviation Studies
- Good knowledge of Aircraft maintenance process, regulations (Part 145) and requirements (Part M)
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer with valid EASA Part 66 License and appropriate type rating(s)
- Related experience on maintenance of VIP aircraft for minimum 5 years
- Maintenance experience, minimum 5 years on relevant aircraft type
- Proven communication skills with VIP clients of different cultures
- Fluent in English, any other language(s) is an asset