We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Specialist (Airline) to join the operation of one of our MRO clients in London.
The ideal candidate will join the Supply Chain team fulfilling operational demands from the clients.
The final objective of the role is to ensure that all aspects of materials, procurement and inventory management are efficiently and effectively processed within the parameters stipulated by the Operations Manager.
- Remuneration: up to 30K GBP per annum plus benefits
Some of the responsibilities of the job include:
- Consolidating weekly update for the team.
- Making sure all the operational demands are sourced.
- Liaising with program managers to achieve assigned portfolio.
- Working with the Operations Manager in compiling details and delivery statics with contractual service and responsibilities.
- Engaging proactively with the program manager to ensure all the contractual requirements are satisfied and performed.
- Exploring the potential market for new suppliers.
- Providing high-quality service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluating risks and anticipating implications.
- Creating cost-driven solutio
- High level of computer proficiency
- The combination of high level analytical and adaptive skills
- Effective communication and be proactive
- Problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Strong judgment and decision making with apt time management
- Thorough understanding of airline operations business technical services operations and customer services.