Non-typed Captains accepted
Domicile: Guangzhou, China (SW China)
Contract Term: 3 years for B737 on-type, 4 years for non B737 on-type, renewable
Scheduling: 50 days of paid leave per year.
Total Monthly Compensation: $20,250 per month (including salary, and allowance)
• $10,000USD per month base salary after line check
• $4,000 per month housing allowance
• $2,000 travel allowance per month.
• $1,000 per month education allowance
• $1,000 per month food allowance
• $1,000 per month laundry allowance
• $1,000 per month phone allowance
• Monthly safety bonus will be paid for safe operation
• $18,000 Service completion award (at the end of contract term)
• $ 22,000 Contract renewal reward
• $4,000 every 6 months Employment special allowance
• $ 5,000 every 6 months Special Travel Allowance
The contract is based on 75 hours per month, 750 hours per year. Overtime above 750 hours per year at $365/hr.
Apartment rental assistance provided.
Chinese speaking support staff provided day-to-day support with "living in China" issues.
Expat status may dramatically reduce your national tax liability. Consult your CPA for tax advice. See note below. Chinese income taxes will be paid by 9 Air.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- PIC time on type: 600 hours
- Will accept non-rated candidates who have large jet experience
- Total Time: 3000 hours
- Valid ATP license, valid passport, Class A Medical
- Must be from a country with diplomatic ties to China
- No incidents or accidents, no license limitations
- B737 On-type: Age 57 maximum, Non-Type rating: Age 55 maximum
- Should be a citizen of a contracting country of ICAO
- Type rating: B737 NG on type or other large or heavy or above aircraft type rating
- ICAO 4 or above English certification
- Type-rating type 1 landing standard
- Last on-type flight should be within last 12 months