AviationCV.com has finally opened B737 CL/NG hour building program, which gives opportunity to get 500 hours on type for low hour pilots. If you meet the requirements below and are thrilled to start your pilot career now, do not hesitate and apply ASAP as we have only few places left!
How does it work?
1. Apply and get selected for the program;
2. Be based in an attractive location in Europe;
3. Fly with the airline as an B737 First Officer for 6-8 months and get 500 hours on the type;
4. Receive a job offer with the airline or AviationCV.com as a leased pilot.
- EASA license;
- B737 CL/NG Type rating
- CPL or ATPL licenses;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements;
- Logbook (last 5 pages).