Our client: Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest growing major world airlines. It has an extensive network of over 500 routes covering Asia, Europe, America, Oceania and Africa. Since its beginning, the Airline has seen more than 20 years of safe operations. We are proud to present this job opportunity for A330NG captains followed by long term renewable or permanent contracts, all highly paid and with a choice of working patterns and bases for pilots across the globe.
The Positions: Long term or permanent contracts as A330 Captains. Applications are accepted from Captains who are current within six months) on A330, with minimum 3000 hours total and 500 hours P.I.C. FAA, EASA or ICAO licences accepted.
The Terms: We offer a choice of residential or commuting contracts (8 or 11 consecutive days off per month plus annual leave, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off) with average US$25,000 per month plus allowances for housing , travel, overtime, loyalty bonuses + health and loss of licence insurance, education benefits, family ID tickets and more. Not to mention choices of base at attractive locations around the world. Full details on request.
- BASE (operational base): Operational bases available to pilots choosing resident contracts.
These locations are big cities in China.
Destinations in Europe and North America include: Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto. Airline will arrange flight(s) (domestic and international) for Pilots to travel back to their chosen residential/commuting bases.
- Annual leave and sick leave are paid generously
- Allowance + over time + housing + transport + ticket + safety bonus + loyalty bonus
- Hold JAA, FAA or ICAO Airline Transport Pilot License Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of the respective country that has established diplomatic relations with China.
- The Crew Member must hold a current A330 type rating and have PIC experience on type within past 6 months.
- ld a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Fluent English when conducting aviation tasks, holding ICAO level 4 or above
- Age 55 or below
- No accidents or incidents reported
- No criminal record