To provide Pilot instruction and training for students of a CAAP Approved professional pilot courses at the highest level of competence. Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure that aircraft are operated to the highest standards of safety and in accordance with the training and procedures manuals.
- Responsible for ensuring all instruction given is compliant with AAG procedures manual and applicable regulations
- Responsible for conducting an accurate and consistent approach to pilot instruction and assessment which is completed and delivered in accordance with training and procedures manuals.
- Responsible to report any safety related error or incident immediately.
- Responsible for reporting on students progress and performance in accordance with the training and procedures manual and informing Chief Flight Instructor of any failure to achieve the required standard.
- Responsible for the confidentiality and security of all examination papers, pilot licences and pilot assessment forms whilst under their control (on duty)
- Responsible for keeping themselves up to date and current with the latest developments in flight instruction and CRM techniques.
- Applied technical skills
- Team working
- Customer Focus
- Detailed Handling
- Judgement and decision making
Key skills and knowledge required: (i.e. those required to fulfil role, including qualifications):
Have a valid CPL/IR licence with Flight Instructors rating / certificate acceptable to the Phillipine Authority.
Have at least 500 hours flying experience as a Pilot on aeroplanes. Flight Instructor Rating on C172 preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in aeronautics and/or relevant pilot course and/or training
Applicants must be willing to work in Clark Field Pampanga and/or to other business units