My client an electric aircraft manufacturer in interested in speak to an experienced B2 engineer to join their team.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in avionics installation
- Avionics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Aviation Maintenance Technician or equivalent
- EASA B2 licence
As the Avionics & Electrical Systems Technician, you will be reporting to the Integration Manager. You will be responsible for the installation and wiring of avionics and electrical components of the propulsion system.
Responsibilities will be:
- Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems in aircraft
- Calibrate installed equipment to prescribed specifications
- Test and troubleshoot installed electrical and electronic components