Our client, an engineering and technology consulting company, supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. Our key assets are: - a wide-range of global services for industrial projects - the ability to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle - Offices in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia and Americas - 21 centres of excellence across Europe and the World to enhance Group synergies - 21,020 skilled and dedicated employees Thanks to the assets of our in-house research centre, we enable you to develop and create your vision of the future. We have the tools and means to turn your concept into reality. Our client is the European leader in the Mobility segment. With more than 21,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, this company is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, always eager to meet the highest quality standards.
As part of our offer of services towards Aircraft Operators, Lessors and Owners, you will be in charge of the Continuing Airworthiness of Aircraft placed under the Responsibility of our CAMO including: Maintenance Program Preparation, Initialization of Airworthiness Data in our System Amasis or Excel, Preparation and Debrief of Maintenance Work packages, Update of the Maintenance System according to the maintenance tasks performed by the MRO and interfacing with the MRO, Interface with Customer and preparing reporting, o Interface with Airworthiness Authorities for registration, flight permit, importation, exportation purposes, Support Airworthiness inspector during Airworthiness review, … These activities will be performed within the facilities. When not performing such assignments, you will perform the following activities of airworthiness analysis and aircraft records/status review on behalf of our customers during aircraft phase in and phase out projects and/or second-hand aircraft transactions. These activities most include more specifically:
- Inventory of Records supplied & Check Records Completeness according to EASA/FAA airworthiness requirements and contractual delivery conditions,
- Review of AD Status & Dirty Fingerprints.
- Review of Component Status and associated EASA Form One, FAA 8110-3…
- Review of Modification Statuses (EO, STC, SB…) and associated modification files
- Review of Repair Statuses and associated repair files,
- Review of Life Limited Parts Statuses as well as their Back to Birth Traceability,
- Review of Maintenance Task Status,
- Check Availability of Shop Reports,
- Issuance of Discrepancy Item List and follow-up of the closure process and of corrections from the MRO/aircraft owner/operator, …
Candidates must possess the following:
- Experience working in a CAMO Part M environment
- Experience working with B737 NG or A320 Family aircraft
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must have EU citizenship