The journey of our brand began with the slogan “Make a difference!”. Corendon Airlines as the first airline company of the Corendon Tourism Group, is established in 2005 with a Turkish registration and our first flight took place on April 12th 2005 from Eindhoven to Sabiha Gökçen Airport in Istanbul.
Since its establishment in 2005, Corendon Airlines has shown a steady growth and has currently 14 Boeing 737 NG’s. In 2020, we expect 5 new B737 NG’s to join our fleet.
In our company’s 14th year we fly to 160 destinations in 46 countries and transport 2,1 million passengers each year together with our sister company Corendon Airlines Europe, positioning Corendon Airlines among the important airline companies in Turkey and Europe.
In the light of this growth we are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG First Officers for our Antalya base. To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Holder of a valid EASA or Turkish ICAO Licence with IFR and type rated on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes,
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook,
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Having at least 500 flight hours on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes,
- Having a minimum of 1 year’ civil aviation experience,
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency,
- To be a Turkish citizen or holder of a valid EU passport,
- No History of Accidents and Incidents,
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
- You will be offered a first contract until 7th of November 2020, extendable based on your performance and operational requirements.
- Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared with you after receiving your application.
If the above mentioned opportunity is of interest to you, please apply by sending your updated CV along with a copy of your flight crew licence, valid medical licence and your passport.