Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag with a fleet of 4 aircrafts. The flights are mainly from Germany, Austria, Estonia, Netherlands, Spain, Cyprus and Poland to tourist destinations in Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece. In 2020 three new B737-800 NG’s will join our fleet.
In the light of this growth we are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG First Officers in our Hurghada, Heraklion, Cologne and Tel Aviv bases.
To apply for this opportunity you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Holder of a valid EASA Licence with IFR and type ratiing on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Having a minimum of 500 hours on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes
- Having a minimum of 1 year’ civil aviation experience
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- With at least a high school diploma
- Holder of a valid EU passport
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- In the winter of 2019-2020, everyone will initially be based in Hurghada or Cologne. After the reopening of the other bases in April / May 2020, you can be transferred to the other bases Tel Aviv or Heraklion.
- The first assessments will be in Antalya on 15th & 18th - 19th of November.
- The first company conversion course starts on the 6th of January 2020 in Antalya.
- We offer you an employment agreement until 31st of October 2020 which will be extended based on your performance and the operational requirements.
- Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared with you after receiving your application.
If the above mentioned opportunity is of interest to you, plese send us your current CV along with a copy of your flight crew licence, your valid medical check and your EU-passport. Don’t forget to share with us your base of preference when applying.