Zenon is delighted to be commissioned exclusively to source a Senior Charter Sales Manager. Our client is a very well established ultra-exclusive VIP charter brokerage business. With offices around the globe, they are now further expanding on their existing Stateside operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, progressive, forward thinking and highly dynamic company. A company where your voice is heard and your opinion valued.
- Highly Competitive Salary with truly fantastic uncapped earning potential
- Travel allowances
Essential Job Functions:
We are looking to hear from phenomenal salespeople with a proven track record in VIP aircraft charter brokering sales combined with business development flare and pure sales acumen.
You will be a highly ambitious individual who will not only look to hit targets but exceed them.
We cannot emphasise enough; this is an opportunity for you to not only grow your own career but also to grow the business brand further and potential establish your own team. For the right individual this is potentially a pathway to becoming General Manager.
- Must be legally eligible to live and work in the United States of America, preferably already based in the USA
- A fully verifiable track record in flight brokerage sales and private aviation business development
- The successful candidate must be able work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays, and after hours on-call depending on business needs.
- Ability to negotiate and close at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal and professional outlook is a must
- Excellent multi-tasker and problem solver
- Expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Awareness of different sales streams in General Aviation sector
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Exceptional knowledge of sales streams in the General Aviation sector
- You will be aspirational, adaptable, dependable, tenacious and dynamic by nature
Beneficial / Advantageous
- A foreign language is desired but not wholly necessary
- Management experience desired but not essential
- Available to start imminently
- US Office location negotiable
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the US will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.