- Architect (Aviation)
- 6 months
- Join a design and engineering company that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. Its disciplines range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design
Provide appropriate levels of Architectural design to a range of different buildings and elements. Responsible for directing, coordinating, and exercising functional authority for planning, organisation, control,
integration, and completion of assigned projects.
Could this role be for you?
- Be fully conversant with the basics of British Standards and Eurocodes with respect to Architectural design, sustainability and specification.
- Proven track record in the delivery of architectural design, in particular on-site experience within the transportation/infrastructure sector.
- Degree in Architecture leading to RIBA chartered membership.
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications.
- Excellent design and technical detailing ability and competent drafting skills.