Important! This job ad is no longer active
Office, Middle Managers
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Technical Operations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Maintenance planning and record-keeping functions, airframe and engine maintenance
- Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (A, C & D checks)
- Schedules special visits for EO/AD/SB's as required
- Preform long and short term forecast to reduce the out service time for A checks
- Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in accordance with the GMM and MIPS manuals.
- Schedules Maintenance Continued Items (MCI) and Time Limited Work (TLW).
- Coordinates material support requirements for routine and non-routine items.
- Reviews completed work packages for accountability and sign-off requirements. Forwards reviewed packages to Manager of Aircraft Records.
- Coordinates engine and APU forecasts, movements, spares allocation, and equipment shipping.
- Coordinates with MCC on Short Term Items and required ground time.
- Maintains historical records of aircraft operating hours and cycles.
- Creates aircraft and engine utilization reports.
- Updates Trax System for inspection and modification compliance.
- Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance for CMI contracts
- Updates CMI Contract Airlines's System for inspection and modification compliance
- Assist in maintaining the status of all aircraft and on-wing engine maintenance requirements in the Trax system.
- Assist in coordinating the scheduling, material requirements, and compliance of aircraft modifications.
- Assist in the training of new Aircraft Planner(s)
- Accomplishes additional tasks as directed by the Director of Maintenance Planning and/or Manager(s) of Maintenance Planning department.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and maintenance program control.
- FAA Airframe and Power plant License desirable.
- 2 years experience in aircraft service planning
- Knowledge of aircraft records requirements and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and contract vendors required.
- Good computer skills required. Trax experience preferred.
- Availability and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally
no requirements specified