Important! This job ad is no longer active
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Flight Operations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Business analyst supporting various financial and operational initiatives as they pertain to both cabin and flight deck crews. Conducts in-depth studies of flight crew productivity, utilization, and costs. Partners with marketing on pricing for potential new customer opportunities as well as coordination of customer invoicing for additional crew costs.
- Conduct various studies with regard to flight crew utilization
- Maintain and enhance crew staffing models
- Analyze flight crew component of new customer opportunities on all fleets, provide costing recommendations and other support to sales and marketing
- Monitor and analyze aircraft schedule changes and recommend potential cost recoveries related to those schedule changes.
- Provide analytical support to collective bargaining and other flight crew related matters
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation and/or Business required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Prior aviation experience particularly in the crew scheduling environment.
- Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint and other data manipulation tools
- Experience in manipulating data and draw conclusions
- Proven strong communication and decision making skills
- Understanding of the Federal Aviation Regulations, Part 121, Subparts Q, R, and S, Part 91
- Background in analysis of regulatory, operational and economic effect on Flight Crew Operations.
- Familiarity with pilot CBA and flight attendant work rules
no requirements specified