6 Essentials That Will Make Long Hour Flight Comfortable
We know that one day in the near future long hour flights will change. But at the moment we still have to adapt to the airlines and the changes they make to feel as much comfortable as we can.
It's no secret that feeling cozy on board is becoming more and more difficult. But there are some things you can bring with you to make the flight more bearable.
- Noise-cancelling headphones. This is a must have accessory if you want to enjoy music, watch a movie or just relax in a quite zone.
- Earplugs. If you pair up earplugs with noise-cancelling headphones that might be the best duo ever. It will help you to enjoy the silence and avoid your new chatty neighbour. They are light and bringing them on board with you might be one of the best ideas.
- Reusable water bottle. Filling up the reusable bottle after security check and during the flight will help you to stay hydrated. You will definitely feel more alive when the plane will reach the destination.
Reusable Water Bottle
- Hand cream. Drinking lot's of water will help you stay hydrated but on on longer flights it's always recommended to keep at least a small tube of hand cream. Or a cream that could also freshen up you face, not only precious hands.
- Snacks. Nuts, carrot or apple slices, crackers, jerky (fish, meat) can be the best snacks to take on board with you. They don't have to be refrigerated that long so they will be delicious when you'll feel hungry. Because we do know, the food on the plane is not always the best restaurant.
- Hooded sweatshirt. This piece of clothing can save you from chilly air in the cabin. But also it can help you hide your eyes from the light if you will feel sleepy and would like to rest for a bit.