Top 5 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fraud Line Training
There has never been a better time to become an airline pilot. The industry is facing a critical pilot shortage and pay scales are better than ever. There was a time when pilot training was sponsored by the airline hiring you. Unfortunately, the situation has changed and only few airlines still apply this policy.
In the late 90’s, pilots have started to pay for their own pilot training. This has been a controversial discussion at that time but now, it is one of the most popular ways to boost your career and we are here to help you get the best training for the price you pay. Line Training program helps you increase the number of hours flown as well as gain experience in the actual aircraft. By completing the Line Training program you can collect required hours to reach the career you desire.
As it is highly requested training and we see lots of different companies which organize that, there have also occurred several cases when pilots pay for a program, don’t start Line Training and never get their money back.
Here is something you can do to avoid fraud:
- Don’t pay upfront for a promise. A trustworthy company will always provide you with information about the offer, screening dates and deposit will be paid only after signing the contract. An ordinary deposit can’t exceed 15 % of the total cost and you have to receive a document which confirms your payment.
- Do your own research. Type a company’s name into your favorite search engine with words like “review,” “complaint” or “scam.” There are many various forums and social media sites where you can find pilots discussing about certain companies which offer Line Training programs. This information can save a lot of money for you if you find out that your chosen company is a scam.
- Look for testimonials. If the company is reliable, usually they share success stories that have been told by pilots who finished their program. Normally, the company enables the chance to talk directly to pilots who graduated from such program and hear everything from someone who has already went through the whole process.
- History of the company. The company which wasn’t established yesterday will have the whole history behind. This can be really helpful while deciding which one to choose. For example, AviationCV.com is a part of Avia Solutions Group, a Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) listed global provider of one-stop-shop aviation business solutions. This innovative and fast growing company has more than 2000 employees living and working in 40 locations worldwide and speaking more than 10 different languages. The Group has developed a strong technical base, necessary infrastructure, teamed and trained top-level professionals and received international activity certification and recognition. When you find this kind of information, it is clear that this company was not founded just to take your money.
- Guarantee of security. In order to protect many pilots out there, AviationCV.com created a special badge which will mark all of our Line Training programs and be the guarantee of security. Apply for a program with a badge which says “AviationCV.com Approved Line Training programs” and you will be provided with the best service that you can get in the market. What is most important, you will have a great possibility to be employed as a First Officer with the European airlines.
So, if you want to avoid scamming, research well when it comes to picking the right company for a Line Training program. If you have any questions about this program at AviationCV.com, contact us email@example.com.