B737-300 and or B737-NG captains needed for 1 year contract in China.
Qualifications and conditions required of the Crew Members:
* The country of which the Candidate holds a passport must have diplomatic relationship with People’s Republic of China.
* Age ：below 55.
* Hold ATPL license issued by P.R.C. or his own country’s aviation authority. The license must show his instrument level, multi-engine, aircraft type, etc.
* Must have a Certificate for flying a different type of aircraft.
* Current Class 1 Medical certificate.
* Fluent English when conducting aviation tasks or ICAO 4.
* No record of any accidents due to personal negligence.
* No criminal record.
* having flown an aircraft of the B737-EFIS/NG aircraft as captain within the last 12 months.
* Preference will be given to candidates who have renewed their proficiency check (PC) within the last 6 months or have flown the aircraft and/or have completed three take-offs and landings within the last 3 months.
* Total flying hours not less then 3000 hours.
* three years work experience in civil aviation airline.
* B737-300 and or NG PIC time not less than 500 hours.
Please send your resume and license to email@example.com